Hilary Duff's Family Brought BBQ Chips, Root Beer to Witness Luca's Birth
- Photo: Dmac/Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: RCF/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jennifer Wilson Photography/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/ Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter6 of 9
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- George Clooney Voices Support of Ukrainian Protestors, Boxing Champs Via Cell Phone (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:44 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'
Even the delivery room is a stage for Hilary Duff!
The former Disney star and new mom visited The Ellen DeGeneres Show for a special Mother's Day episode airing Friday and shared her delivery story of her now two-month-old son, Luca Cruz Comrie.
"It's an amazing ride," Duff, 24, told Ellen DeGeneres of being a mom, proudly sharing a photo of her baby boy. "Huge change right away."
"Was it an easy delivery?" DeGeneres asked.
"It was very easy," she admitted. "I went into labor at about one in the morning and I very calmly had my bags packed and woke my husband, Mike Comrie up after about three hours of walking up and down my hallway. Then I'm like, 'Ok, it's time to go. Let's go now.' We got in the car and drove to the hospital and that was it."
Until her family arrived! Duff went to the hospital at 3 a.m. on Mar. 20, and by noon, baby Luca still hadn't arrived.
"My family gets there and we wait all day and everyone is hungry. We're Southern and from Texas and my mom and my sister actually went down to the food court area," Duff explained. And while they were gone the doctor came in said it was time to star pushing. "Things start rolling," she continued. "All of the sudden the doors bust open and my sister and my mom come flying in. They're like, 'We got barbecue chips and root beer, guys.' I [said], 'What? I'm pushing!' They were just arriving for a show with their chips and their root beer."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite