Hilton banned from Vegas resorts after drug arrest
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: DJDM/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Devone Byrd/Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Paris Hilton has been banned from the Las Vegas resort where she was allegedly caught in possession of cocaine last week.
The socialite and her boyfriend Cy Waits were driving along Sin City's famous Strip when their car was pulled over by cops, who chose to search the vehicle after allegedly smelling marijuana coming from the vehicle.
Waits was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and Hilton asked police to escort her into the nearby Wynn resort, so she could relieve herself.
RELATED: Check out the best celeb mugshots
Suspicious police officers insisted the celebrity place her purse on a table in a security room, prompting Hilton to ask if she could retrieve her lip balm.
Lt. Dennis Flynn of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department says, "As she began to open it, I saw a small (stash) of what I believed to be cocaine in a clear baggy begin to fall from the purse and into my hand."
Hilton told the officer the cocaine was not hers and she thought it was gum.
RELATED: Learn all about Paris over at MSN
She was subsequently detained under suspicion of cocaine possession.
And now Wynn spokeswoman Jennifer Dunne insists the hotel heiress will no longer be permitted inside Wynn Las Vegas properties.
The ban comes days after nightclub boss Waits was reportedly fired from his job as managing partner of the Tryst Nightclub at Wynn and XS The Nightclub at Encore, another Wynn resort.
Hilton faces up to four years in prison and a $5,000fine after prosecutors in Clark County, Nevada charged her with felony possession of a controlled substance on Tuesday.
The socialite will return to Las Vegas on Oct. 27 for arraignment.
From Crowd Ignite