Holly Madison 'definitely' wants more kids, celebrates 34th birthday in Las Vegas
- Photo: JE1/Wonderwall1 of 11
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 11
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: @pasqualerotella/Instagram6 of 11
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
She may still be partying in Vegas, but that doesn't stop Holly Madison from prioritizing her role as a mother and planning for the future. The former reality star went glam to celebrate her 34th birthday at the Palms Hotel & Casino's Moon Nightclub with friends and husband of three months, Pasquale Rotella.
While decked out in a silver sequin-covered dress and black Louboutin shoes (which she received as a gift from her husband), Madison gushed to Us Weekly about her plans for 2014, which include expanding her family.
"We definitely want more kids sometime soon," the mother of 9-month-old Rainbow Aurora revealed. "Most of next year I'm going to be concentrating on working and stuff, by hopefully by the end of next year."
The proud mom revealed that her baby girl already has five teeth.
"She's crawling, and she's cuter than ever," Madison gushed to Us.
In addition to adding to her family in 2014, the former Girls Next Door star has her own personal New Year's resolutions.
"To get organized because my life is disorganization nation right now -- I'm an absolute mess!" she told Us. "Literally my house is a mess. Figuratively -- I'm just unorganized in every way."
Madison, whose actual birthday was on Dec. 23, celebrated with a giant rainbow cake, topped with a white tiara, and personalized lollipops that read "Happy Birthday Holly Madison."
She spent the night dancing with glow sticks from the party, posing for pictures with fans, and cozying up to husband.
The couple married in September in an extravagant Disneyland wedding, in which Madison wore a $500,000 Alan Friedman diamond tiara with her custom-designed Greg Barnes gown.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite