Holly Madison Flaunts Baby Bump at Event in Las Vegas
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZJZ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
Ready, set, glow!
Showing off her baby bump at Saturday's "Forever Home Family Picnic" event in Las Vegas, mom-to-be Holly Madison looked radiant in a low-cut yellow babydoll dress with magenta ribbon accents.
Now 18 weeks along, the former Playboy Playmate and Girls Next Door star smiled and posed for photographs, at times cradling her growing belly.
As Us Weekly reported exclusively in August, Madison, 32, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella, 38. And so far, pregnancy seems to agree with her.
"I've been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous," the model told Us.
Madison cops to drinking ginger ale to help with the nausea, but she's steering clear of other sugary indulgences.
"I told [Pasquale] no food-craving runs in the middle of the night! No chocolate cake!" she said in August. "I don't want to let myself go, then have a tough time getting back into shape. I try to eat vegetable and fruit smoothies."
The expectant star, who split from Hugh Hefner, 86, in 2008, shouldn't have any trouble bouncing back after baby. For now, at least, she's staying active and in shape thanks to her role as the lead dancer in the Las Vegas revue Peepshow. (Coco Austin will take over the part in December.) She also works out at home with pregnancy yoga and Pilates DVDs.
"I've [always] hated cardio and the only things I ever liked at all were yoga and Pilates, so now I get the yoga videos in, and they're super mellow," she revealed to Us earlier this month at a party in Hollywood. "To a workout freak, they'd probably be like, 'This is so stupid, this isn't even a workout.' But I'm loving it! It's right at my pace."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite