Holly Madison Flaunts Baby Bump at Event in Las Vegas
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZJZ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- 'Sin City' Sequel Arrives DOA as 'If I Stay' Tries to Hold Off &MSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 7:51:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA Rehearsal
Ready, set, glow!
Showing off her baby bump at Saturday's "Forever Home Family Picnic" event in Las Vegas, mom-to-be Holly Madison looked radiant in a low-cut yellow babydoll dress with magenta ribbon accents.
Now 18 weeks along, the former Playboy Playmate and Girls Next Door star smiled and posed for photographs, at times cradling her growing belly.
As Us Weekly reported exclusively in August, Madison, 32, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella, 38. And so far, pregnancy seems to agree with her.
"I've been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous," the model told Us.
Madison cops to drinking ginger ale to help with the nausea, but she's steering clear of other sugary indulgences.
"I told [Pasquale] no food-craving runs in the middle of the night! No chocolate cake!" she said in August. "I don't want to let myself go, then have a tough time getting back into shape. I try to eat vegetable and fruit smoothies."
The expectant star, who split from Hugh Hefner, 86, in 2008, shouldn't have any trouble bouncing back after baby. For now, at least, she's staying active and in shape thanks to her role as the lead dancer in the Las Vegas revue Peepshow. (Coco Austin will take over the part in December.) She also works out at home with pregnancy yoga and Pilates DVDs.
"I've [always] hated cardio and the only things I ever liked at all were yoga and Pilates, so now I get the yoga videos in, and they're super mellow," she revealed to Us earlier this month at a party in Hollywood. "To a workout freak, they'd probably be like, 'This is so stupid, this isn't even a workout.' But I'm loving it! It's right at my pace."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCausin' Trouble
From Crowd Ignite