Holly Madison Flaunts Baby Bump at Event in Las Vegas
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZJZ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Ready, set, glow!
Showing off her baby bump at Saturday's "Forever Home Family Picnic" event in Las Vegas, mom-to-be Holly Madison looked radiant in a low-cut yellow babydoll dress with magenta ribbon accents.
Now 18 weeks along, the former Playboy Playmate and Girls Next Door star smiled and posed for photographs, at times cradling her growing belly.
As Us Weekly reported exclusively in August, Madison, 32, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella, 38. And so far, pregnancy seems to agree with her.
"I've been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous," the model told Us.
Madison cops to drinking ginger ale to help with the nausea, but she's steering clear of other sugary indulgences.
"I told [Pasquale] no food-craving runs in the middle of the night! No chocolate cake!" she said in August. "I don't want to let myself go, then have a tough time getting back into shape. I try to eat vegetable and fruit smoothies."
The expectant star, who split from Hugh Hefner, 86, in 2008, shouldn't have any trouble bouncing back after baby. For now, at least, she's staying active and in shape thanks to her role as the lead dancer in the Las Vegas revue Peepshow. (Coco Austin will take over the part in December.) She also works out at home with pregnancy yoga and Pilates DVDs.
"I've [always] hated cardio and the only things I ever liked at all were yoga and Pilates, so now I get the yoga videos in, and they're super mellow," she revealed to Us earlier this month at a party in Hollywood. "To a workout freak, they'd probably be like, 'This is so stupid, this isn't even a workout.' But I'm loving it! It's right at my pace."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite