Holly Madison Gets Her Own Reality Show
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Matthew Symons/Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Digital3 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Bill Clinton Will Appear Thursday on 'The Daily Show With Jon Stewart'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 2:14:00 PM
- ISIS Produces Hollywood-Style 'Coming Soon' Video Threatening US TroopsMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 2:09:00 PM
- John Carroll Lynch to Play Jerry Sandusky in Penn State Sex Scandal Movie (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 1:45:00 PM
- 'Friends' Scores 20-Episode TBS Marathon for 20th AnniversaryMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Senators Debate FCC Net Neutrality Curbs: It is a 'Nanny State Regulation'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Bill Clinton Will Appear Thursday on 'The Daily Show With Jon Stewart'
First Kendra Wilkinson, now Holly Madison is getting her own E! reality show. "Holly's World" will follow Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend, 30, as she "puts down roots" in Las Vegas, according to the network.
RELATED: See more pics of Holly Madison
"The series will feature Holly and her family of friends as they take on new loves, careers and ambitions together," adds E! exec Lisa Berger in a statement.
RELATED: Does love on reality TV really last?
It will also chronicle her attempt to become the unofficial "first lady" of Vegas by getting more involved in local politics and addressing traffic issues on the Strip.
The show premieres this summer and runs eight episodes.Madison starred alongside Wilkinson, 24, and Bridget Marquardt, 36, on Girls Next Door until last February. She split from Hef in October 2008 after seven years of dating.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite