Holly Madison Gets Her Own Reality Show
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Matthew Symons/Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Digital3 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
First Kendra Wilkinson, now Holly Madison is getting her own E! reality show. "Holly's World" will follow Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend, 30, as she "puts down roots" in Las Vegas, according to the network.
RELATED: See more pics of Holly Madison
"The series will feature Holly and her family of friends as they take on new loves, careers and ambitions together," adds E! exec Lisa Berger in a statement.
RELATED: Does love on reality TV really last?
It will also chronicle her attempt to become the unofficial "first lady" of Vegas by getting more involved in local politics and addressing traffic issues on the Strip.
The show premieres this summer and runs eight episodes.Madison starred alongside Wilkinson, 24, and Bridget Marquardt, 36, on Girls Next Door until last February. She split from Hef in October 2008 after seven years of dating.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite