Holly Madison Has Mixed Feelings About Ex Hugh Hefner's Engagement
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: DJDM/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
The "Holly's World" star, 31, admits she wasn't exactly thrilled to hear of the Playboy magnate's holiday engagement to gal pal Crystal Harris, 24.
Madison, whose seven-year romance with Hefner ended in October 2008 after he refused to commit to marrying her, told E! Online Wednesday that she was "very surprised" to hear of their betrothal.
"I have a lot of different feelings on it," she continued. "I don't just feel one way. I kind of didn't want to put a generic statement out there like 'Congratulations!' because I felt everyone would see through that."
Instead, Madison shared her thoughts with the happy couple when she paid a visit to the Playboy mansion Thursday -- while cameras for her reality show rolled, of course.
"I wanted to see him and Crystal and tell everybody face-to-face how I felt," she explained. "It went very well. I had a good day."
Despite her mixed feelings, Madison's not exactly pining for her former paramour. She reveals she's been dating a guitarist since September.
"We're just keeping it very chill," she said. "He makes me very happy."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite