Holly Madison: I'm going to eat my placenta after giving birth
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: MPNC/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.4 of 13
- Photo: Promotional5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:10 PM
- Man fatally shot backstage at California concertMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:01 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDT
Waste not, want not! Like many mothers before her, nine-months-pregnant Holly Madison has plans for her placenta after she delivers her baby daughter. "This might sound gross, but I'm totally planning on having my placenta turned into pills I can take after giving birth," the former Playboy model, 33, wrote on her blog on Wednesday.
Sharing clip art of said placenta pills in a glass jar, the "Girls Next Door" star (who will share her daughter with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella) added, "I heard it helps women recover faster and I want to recover as quickly as I can!"
Due March 5, Madison is not the first Hollywood celeb to consume so-called placenta pills, in which a woman's placenta is cleaned, cooked, processed and put into capsule-type pills, said to help new moms nourish their bodies after childbirth and potentially curb postpartum depression. "Mad Men" actress January Jones also opened up about consuming placenta pills after welcoming her son Xander in September 2011.
Madison is keeping busy in the homestretch of her pregnancy -- working on her daughter-to-be's nursery in her Las Vegas home, which will have an Alice in Wonderland theme. "Making progress painting my nursery ... I wonder if I will finish in time!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite