Holly Madison: I'm going to eat my placenta after giving birth
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: MPNC/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.4 of 13
- Photo: Promotional5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater's 'Boyhood' Breaks Out at Specialty Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 'Planet of the Apes' Doesn't Monkey Around in Massive $73 Million Box-OffMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 7:48:00 AM
- SAG-AFTRA's National Board Sends Proposed Contract to MembershipMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 6:29:00 AM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Richard Linklater's 'Boyhood' Breaks Out at Specialty Box Office
Waste not, want not! Like many mothers before her, nine-months-pregnant Holly Madison has plans for her placenta after she delivers her baby daughter. "This might sound gross, but I'm totally planning on having my placenta turned into pills I can take after giving birth," the former Playboy model, 33, wrote on her blog on Wednesday.
Sharing clip art of said placenta pills in a glass jar, the "Girls Next Door" star (who will share her daughter with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella) added, "I heard it helps women recover faster and I want to recover as quickly as I can!"
Due March 5, Madison is not the first Hollywood celeb to consume so-called placenta pills, in which a woman's placenta is cleaned, cooked, processed and put into capsule-type pills, said to help new moms nourish their bodies after childbirth and potentially curb postpartum depression. "Mad Men" actress January Jones also opened up about consuming placenta pills after welcoming her son Xander in September 2011.
Madison is keeping busy in the homestretch of her pregnancy -- working on her daughter-to-be's nursery in her Las Vegas home, which will have an Alice in Wonderland theme. "Making progress painting my nursery ... I wonder if I will finish in time!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite