Holly Madison: I'm going to eat my placenta after giving birth
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: MPNC/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.4 of 13
- Photo: Promotional5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix
Waste not, want not! Like many mothers before her, nine-months-pregnant Holly Madison has plans for her placenta after she delivers her baby daughter. "This might sound gross, but I'm totally planning on having my placenta turned into pills I can take after giving birth," the former Playboy model, 33, wrote on her blog on Wednesday.
Sharing clip art of said placenta pills in a glass jar, the "Girls Next Door" star (who will share her daughter with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella) added, "I heard it helps women recover faster and I want to recover as quickly as I can!"
Due March 5, Madison is not the first Hollywood celeb to consume so-called placenta pills, in which a woman's placenta is cleaned, cooked, processed and put into capsule-type pills, said to help new moms nourish their bodies after childbirth and potentially curb postpartum depression. "Mad Men" actress January Jones also opened up about consuming placenta pills after welcoming her son Xander in September 2011.
Madison is keeping busy in the homestretch of her pregnancy -- working on her daughter-to-be's nursery in her Las Vegas home, which will have an Alice in Wonderland theme. "Making progress painting my nursery ... I wonder if I will finish in time!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite