Holly Madison Insures Her 'Moneymakers' for $1 million.Related: David Beckham, Heidi Klum, Mariah Carey, Holly Madison
- Photo: Robin/Splash News1 of 12
"They're my primary moneymakers right now." That's Holly Madison, discussing why she has taken out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London. Since she began appearing topless in the Las Vegas production of "Peepshow," Holly says she's more aware than ever of the value of her bosom.
RELATED: Weird celebrity insurance policies
"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?" she tells People. "If anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars. I thought I'd cover my assets."
If her decision seems titillating (forgive us), consider that anyone in business for him or herself must protect the source of their revenue. And for entertainers dating back to Fred Astaire and Marlene Detriech, that's often their bodies.
Click through to see which other celebs have minimized their financial risk by maximizing insurance policies on their chests, gams, voices and various other goodies...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite