Holly Madison names baby daughter
- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 11
- Photo: CPA, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: Holly-Madison.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Holly Madison's daughter is just a few days old, but the anticipation over her arrival has been brightening her parents' world for the last nine months. So it's only fitting that she be given a moniker to reflect that.
Madison, 33, revealed Friday that she and her boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella, have decided to call their newborn baby girl Rainbow Aurora Rotella. And it turns out that the colorful name has an equally colorful history.
"I wanted to give my daughter a unique name," the former Playboy model told E! News. "Growing up, there was a girl in my school named Rainbow and I was so envious of that name. I thought it was so pretty and unique!"
As for Rainbow's middle name? It could be an homage to Disney's "Sleeping Beauty." Madison dressed up as Princess Aurora for Mickey's Halloween Party in 2012.
The "Girls Next Door" alumna welcomed her little bundle of joy at 11:59 a.m. on Tuesday. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
Us Weekly first broke the news of Madison's pregnancy in August 2012. In January, she told Us that she and Electric Daisy Carnival founder Rotella, 38, were looking forward to parenthood -- but hadn't yet decided how they'd raise their little girl.
"I don't want to be too strict, because I think kids can get rebellious," she explained. "But I want to raise my daughter to be passionate about doing good things and pursuing real things and hobbies instead of frivolous materialistic stuff."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite