Holly Madison names baby daughter
- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 11
- Photo: CPA, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: Holly-Madison.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Holly Madison's daughter is just a few days old, but the anticipation over her arrival has been brightening her parents' world for the last nine months. So it's only fitting that she be given a moniker to reflect that.
Madison, 33, revealed Friday that she and her boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella, have decided to call their newborn baby girl Rainbow Aurora Rotella. And it turns out that the colorful name has an equally colorful history.
"I wanted to give my daughter a unique name," the former Playboy model told E! News. "Growing up, there was a girl in my school named Rainbow and I was so envious of that name. I thought it was so pretty and unique!"
As for Rainbow's middle name? It could be an homage to Disney's "Sleeping Beauty." Madison dressed up as Princess Aurora for Mickey's Halloween Party in 2012.
The "Girls Next Door" alumna welcomed her little bundle of joy at 11:59 a.m. on Tuesday. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
Us Weekly first broke the news of Madison's pregnancy in August 2012. In January, she told Us that she and Electric Daisy Carnival founder Rotella, 38, were looking forward to parenthood -- but hadn't yet decided how they'd raise their little girl.
"I don't want to be too strict, because I think kids can get rebellious," she explained. "But I want to raise my daughter to be passionate about doing good things and pursuing real things and hobbies instead of frivolous materialistic stuff."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite