Holly Madison names baby daughter
- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 11
- Photo: CPA, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: Holly-Madison.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Holly Madison's daughter is just a few days old, but the anticipation over her arrival has been brightening her parents' world for the last nine months. So it's only fitting that she be given a moniker to reflect that.
Madison, 33, revealed Friday that she and her boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella, have decided to call their newborn baby girl Rainbow Aurora Rotella. And it turns out that the colorful name has an equally colorful history.
"I wanted to give my daughter a unique name," the former Playboy model told E! News. "Growing up, there was a girl in my school named Rainbow and I was so envious of that name. I thought it was so pretty and unique!"
As for Rainbow's middle name? It could be an homage to Disney's "Sleeping Beauty." Madison dressed up as Princess Aurora for Mickey's Halloween Party in 2012.
The "Girls Next Door" alumna welcomed her little bundle of joy at 11:59 a.m. on Tuesday. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
Us Weekly first broke the news of Madison's pregnancy in August 2012. In January, she told Us that she and Electric Daisy Carnival founder Rotella, 38, were looking forward to parenthood -- but hadn't yet decided how they'd raise their little girl.
"I don't want to be too strict, because I think kids can get rebellious," she explained. "But I want to raise my daughter to be passionate about doing good things and pursuing real things and hobbies instead of frivolous materialistic stuff."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite