- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 11
- Photo: CPA, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: Holly-Madison.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Holly Madison's daughter is just a few days old, but the anticipation over her arrival has been brightening her parents' world for the last nine months. So it's only fitting that she be given a moniker to reflect that.
Madison, 33, revealed Friday that she and her boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella, have decided to call their newborn baby girl Rainbow Aurora Rotella. And it turns out that the colorful name has an equally colorful history.
"I wanted to give my daughter a unique name," the former Playboy model told E! News. "Growing up, there was a girl in my school named Rainbow and I was so envious of that name. I thought it was so pretty and unique!"
As for Rainbow's middle name? It could be an homage to Disney's "Sleeping Beauty." Madison dressed up as Princess Aurora for Mickey's Halloween Party in 2012.
The "Girls Next Door" alumna welcomed her little bundle of joy at 11:59 a.m. on Tuesday. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
Us Weekly first broke the news of Madison's pregnancy in August 2012. In January, she told Us that she and Electric Daisy Carnival founder Rotella, 38, were looking forward to parenthood -- but hadn't yet decided how they'd raise their little girl.
"I don't want to be too strict, because I think kids can get rebellious," she explained. "But I want to raise my daughter to be passionate about doing good things and pursuing real things and hobbies instead of frivolous materialistic stuff."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite