Holly Madison names baby daughter
- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 11
- Photo: CPA, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: Holly-Madison.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:13:00 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film Festival
Holly Madison's daughter is just a few days old, but the anticipation over her arrival has been brightening her parents' world for the last nine months. So it's only fitting that she be given a moniker to reflect that.
Madison, 33, revealed Friday that she and her boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella, have decided to call their newborn baby girl Rainbow Aurora Rotella. And it turns out that the colorful name has an equally colorful history.
"I wanted to give my daughter a unique name," the former Playboy model told E! News. "Growing up, there was a girl in my school named Rainbow and I was so envious of that name. I thought it was so pretty and unique!"
As for Rainbow's middle name? It could be an homage to Disney's "Sleeping Beauty." Madison dressed up as Princess Aurora for Mickey's Halloween Party in 2012.
The "Girls Next Door" alumna welcomed her little bundle of joy at 11:59 a.m. on Tuesday. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
Us Weekly first broke the news of Madison's pregnancy in August 2012. In January, she told Us that she and Electric Daisy Carnival founder Rotella, 38, were looking forward to parenthood -- but hadn't yet decided how they'd raise their little girl.
"I don't want to be too strict, because I think kids can get rebellious," she explained. "But I want to raise my daughter to be passionate about doing good things and pursuing real things and hobbies instead of frivolous materialistic stuff."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite