Holly Madison Opens Up About Her New Love -- Her Pet Ferrets!
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Al Powers/.3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ,/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
Former Playboy playmate Holly Madison has not only one, but two, new men in her life, and they have a lot more hair than her ex-boyfriend, Hugh Hefner!
"I have two ferrets and I love them. I think they're so cute,” the Holly's World star told Star magazine in an exclusive interview while getting a manicure homage to her favorite pets at the Painted Nail salon in Los Angeles.
“I'm getting something crazy on my nail, I just wanted to go totally crazy,” gushed Holly, so she had a ferret and a disco ball painted on her fingers!
“I love to show people pictures of my ferrets on my phone like they're my kids, so I might as well put them on my hands,” she went on to explain.
Madison got the rodents last year, the first as a gift and the second from a shelter, and even has an outdoor entertainment area for them.
“I have a little house with air conditioning for them,” she revealed.
Currently living in Las Vegas where she films Peepshow and Holly's World, the 31-year-old blonde beauty said she still stays in touch with her former Girls Next Door co-stars.
"I love seeing what [Kendra] is doing. I usually hear what she's up to from her beforehand but seeing it play out is always a lot of fun,” she told Star, explaining how she regularly pops up on her pal's show.
"I think I've been on every season of Kendra. I'm losing track. It goes by so fast. I was on it for her baby shower, so fairly regularly, every now again.
“Kendra and Hank are such a good combination; they made such an adorable and unique looking baby," she revealed. “Hank is a really good guy for her."
Along with her own reality show, Madison is trying her hand at writing and has penned a go-to guide to Sin City.
"My book is called The Showgirl Next Door and it's all about my life in Las Vegas and also a guidebook to Las Vegas and with Vegas history,” she explained.
“It was a super fun book for me to write. I did all the writing and photo editing and came up with the design and everything so I'm really proud of it.”
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite