Holly Madison shares scary-looking photo on Instagram following car accident
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram4 of 12
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: @pasqualerotella/Instagram11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- Box office: 'Maze Runner' buries Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&aMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's Reputation
By Chris Gardner
First things first: Holly Madison is OK. The same can't be said for her hair, however.
RELATED: Best celeb mug shots
Following a car accident on Wednesday, the 34-year-old shared a photo on Instagram of what her head looked like, and at first glance, it was quite alarming.
"My car got rear ended pretty hard. Luckily, this gruesome look is just the smoothie I had in my cup holder," she posted in the caption, referencing the dark-colored residue left in her hair and on the side of her chin and neck. However, despite the unfortunate circumstances, the former "Girls Next Door" star had a good attitude about it.
"Wearing it around the rest of the day as zombie makeup," she posted.
RELATED: BING: Stars who cheated death
No word yet on how the fender bender's other driver is doing following the mash-up.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite