Holly Madison's Boyfriend Could Face Prison Time
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 19
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: MWA/ZJZ/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 19
- Photo: © RD / Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 19
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 19
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks12 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Mitchell/Drummond/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
The boyfriend of pregnant Holly Madison could face prison time for his alleged involvement in a corruption scheme.
The former Playboy Playmate announced she was expecting Pasquale Rotella's child on Wednesday, but it appears the pregnancy news is not the only thing on the couple's mind.
The founder of concert production company Insomniac was indicted on 29 charges of bribery, embezzlement, conspiracy and conflict of interest in April.
RELATED: BING: 15 Minutes of Fame
He is accused of misappropriating $2.5 million from bosses at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
The entrepreneur is due to return to court on Sept. 25 for a pretrial conference. He could face up to 13 years and eight months behind bars if convicted, according to People.
Rotella has maintained his innocence since the beginning of the investigation, with his attorney calling the allegations "baseless."
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite