Holly Madison's Boyfriend Could Face Prison Time
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 19
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: MWA/ZJZ/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 19
- Photo: © RD / Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 19
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 19
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks12 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Mitchell/Drummond/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
The boyfriend of pregnant Holly Madison could face prison time for his alleged involvement in a corruption scheme.
The former Playboy Playmate announced she was expecting Pasquale Rotella's child on Wednesday, but it appears the pregnancy news is not the only thing on the couple's mind.
The founder of concert production company Insomniac was indicted on 29 charges of bribery, embezzlement, conspiracy and conflict of interest in April.
RELATED: BING: 15 Minutes of Fame
He is accused of misappropriating $2.5 million from bosses at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
The entrepreneur is due to return to court on Sept. 25 for a pretrial conference. He could face up to 13 years and eight months behind bars if convicted, according to People.
Rotella has maintained his innocence since the beginning of the investigation, with his attorney calling the allegations "baseless."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite