Holly Madison's Boyfriend Could Face Prison Time
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 19
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: MWA/ZJZ/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 19
- Photo: © RD / Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 19
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 19
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks12 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Mitchell/Drummond/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
The boyfriend of pregnant Holly Madison could face prison time for his alleged involvement in a corruption scheme.
The former Playboy Playmate announced she was expecting Pasquale Rotella's child on Wednesday, but it appears the pregnancy news is not the only thing on the couple's mind.
The founder of concert production company Insomniac was indicted on 29 charges of bribery, embezzlement, conspiracy and conflict of interest in April.
RELATED: BING: 15 Minutes of Fame
He is accused of misappropriating $2.5 million from bosses at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
The entrepreneur is due to return to court on Sept. 25 for a pretrial conference. He could face up to 13 years and eight months behind bars if convicted, according to People.
Rotella has maintained his innocence since the beginning of the investigation, with his attorney calling the allegations "baseless."
Get out the vote
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTux by Armani
From Crowd Ignite