Holly Madison's Boyfriend Could Face Prison Time
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 19
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: MWA/ZJZ/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 19
- Photo: © RD / Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 19
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 19
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks12 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Mitchell/Drummond/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage18 of 19
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
The boyfriend of pregnant Holly Madison could face prison time for his alleged involvement in a corruption scheme.
The former Playboy Playmate announced she was expecting Pasquale Rotella's child on Wednesday, but it appears the pregnancy news is not the only thing on the couple's mind.
The founder of concert production company Insomniac was indicted on 29 charges of bribery, embezzlement, conspiracy and conflict of interest in April.
RELATED: BING: 15 Minutes of Fame
He is accused of misappropriating $2.5 million from bosses at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
The entrepreneur is due to return to court on Sept. 25 for a pretrial conference. He could face up to 13 years and eight months behind bars if convicted, according to People.
Rotella has maintained his innocence since the beginning of the investigation, with his attorney calling the allegations "baseless."
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite