Report: Holly Madison's fiancé is facing 13 years in prison
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: JPVegas/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Parisa/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: WENN9 of 14
- Photo: MPNC/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: In Touch/Promotional11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- CW Midseason Schedule: New Nights for 2 Shows, 'Beauty and the Beast' to Go on HiaMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:18:01 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)
Well this puts a whole new meaning to wedding stress. Holly Madison's fiance, Pasquale Rotella, is facing more than 13 years in prison for bribery, embezzlement, conspiracy and conflict of interest, RadarOnline.com reports.
A day after the former Playboy Bunny announced she was marrying Rotella, owner of Insomniac Events, at an Aug. 14 ceremony, Rotella attended a pretrial conference in Los Angeles on Monday.
The L.A. County District Attorney alleges that Rotella used more than $2.5 million in funds from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum to pay off city officials. According to Radar, Rotella would use the coliseum to host raves.
He was indicted with five other men and posted a $1.8 million bail. Due back in court on July 29, Rotella reportedly could serve nearly 14 years in jail, if convicted.
Radar reports that Rotella's attorney, Gary Jay Kaufman, is confident that his client will be found innocent, calling the charges "politically motivated and publicity driven."
"[Rotella] has always acted lawfully and appropriately with respect to all of his dealings with the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum," Kaufman said via Radar. "Any allegations of wrongdoing on the part of Mr. Rotella by the District Attorney's office are completely baseless and flat-out wrong, both on the law and on the facts."
Rotella and Madison, 33, share a daughter -- 3-month-old Rainbow.
For her part, the former "Girls Next Door" star doesn't seem too fazed by her soon-to-be-hubby's legal troubles. On Tuesday, she tweeted a new post on her Celebuzz blog page, writing about how important baby socks are needed for new moms.
"You don't know how many baby socks you need until the baby is here!" she wrote, seemingly avoiding any legal talk involving Rotella.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite