Report: Holly Madison's fiancé is facing 13 years in prison
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: JPVegas/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Parisa/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: WENN9 of 14
- Photo: MPNC/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: In Touch/Promotional11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
Well this puts a whole new meaning to wedding stress. Holly Madison's fiance, Pasquale Rotella, is facing more than 13 years in prison for bribery, embezzlement, conspiracy and conflict of interest, RadarOnline.com reports.
A day after the former Playboy Bunny announced she was marrying Rotella, owner of Insomniac Events, at an Aug. 14 ceremony, Rotella attended a pretrial conference in Los Angeles on Monday.
The L.A. County District Attorney alleges that Rotella used more than $2.5 million in funds from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum to pay off city officials. According to Radar, Rotella would use the coliseum to host raves.
He was indicted with five other men and posted a $1.8 million bail. Due back in court on July 29, Rotella reportedly could serve nearly 14 years in jail, if convicted.
Radar reports that Rotella's attorney, Gary Jay Kaufman, is confident that his client will be found innocent, calling the charges "politically motivated and publicity driven."
"[Rotella] has always acted lawfully and appropriately with respect to all of his dealings with the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum," Kaufman said via Radar. "Any allegations of wrongdoing on the part of Mr. Rotella by the District Attorney's office are completely baseless and flat-out wrong, both on the law and on the facts."
Rotella and Madison, 33, share a daughter -- 3-month-old Rainbow.
For her part, the former "Girls Next Door" star doesn't seem too fazed by her soon-to-be-hubby's legal troubles. On Tuesday, she tweeted a new post on her Celebuzz blog page, writing about how important baby socks are needed for new moms.
"You don't know how many baby socks you need until the baby is here!" she wrote, seemingly avoiding any legal talk involving Rotella.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite