Honey Boo Boo wears neon hair extensions in family Christmas picture
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 12
- Photo: TLC/.2 of 12
- Photo: Facebook/.3 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: John Bazemore/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Happy holla-days from Honey Boo Boo!
The Kardashian-Jenner clan isn't the only reality TV family spreading a little Christmas cheer with a card this year. TLC pageant princess Alana Thompson (aka Honey Boo Boo) and her loved ones also got into the spirit of the season when they posed for a portrait at Smiley's Flea Market and Yard Sale in their hometown of Macon, Ga., over the weekend.
The photo shows 7-year-old Thompson -- in a red-and-black plaid dress with neon-green hair extensions -- grinning at the camera alongside the rest of the "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" tribe: Mama June Shannon, dad Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson, and sisters Lauryn (aka Pumpkin, 12), Jessica (aka Chubbs, 15), and Anna (aka Chickadee, 17), who has a little one of her own, baby Kaitlyn.
As the family gears up for the upcoming holiday, they've been reminiscing about past Christmases -- and past Christmas presents -- for TLC's holiday-themed Honey Boo Boo specials, airing early next year.
"My best gift is the tent that goes over my bed," the precocious "Toddlers & Tiaras" standout gushes of her all-time favorite present.
As for what she expects to find under the tree this year? Not coal. "I think I'll be on the nice list," the tot says in a promotional clip for the show. "Because my daddy's already Santa Claus and that gives me a guess that I'm going to be on the nice list."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite