Honey Boo Boo's Mom Mama June Gets Married in Camouflage and Orange Dress
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: TLC/Promotional3 of 14
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: @mirandalambert/Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: TLC/.6 of 14
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.8 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: John Bazemore/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Here comes the bride, all dressed in ... camouflage and neon orange? Mama June made quite an entrance at her backyard nuptials to longtime love Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson in their Georgia backyard on Sunday.
The reality show mom ditched the traditional white gown for a more colorful ensemble -- a cap-sleeve camouflage gown with orange trim and ribbons -- for her walk down the aisle. The blushing bride even carried a bouquet of multi-colored roses on her special day.
Her daughter, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, 7, followed suit with the bright color scheme, wearing a ruffled hot pink-and-orange floor-length gown for the happy occasion.
Little Honey Boo Boo carried a small white basket for her wedding duties. The ceremony was being filmed for the upcoming season of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," which will return to TLC on July 17.
Earlier in the day, TMZ released a photo of an invitation for the big day, in which asked guests to refrain from "cell phones, cameras, or outside videotaping." According to the site, guests were also asked to dress accordingly for the event, meaning "full redneck attire."
Alana's older sisters Pumpkin, Chickadee and Chubbs were also on hand to celebrate the union between Mama June and Sugar Bear.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite