Honey Boo Boo's Mom Mama June Gets Married in Camouflage and Orange Dress
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: TLC/Promotional3 of 14
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: @mirandalambert/Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: TLC/.6 of 14
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.8 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: John Bazemore/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: 'The Voice' Hits Low, But Still Tops Night for NBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- HBO Co-Producing J.K. Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy' Miniseries With BBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)
Here comes the bride, all dressed in ... camouflage and neon orange? Mama June made quite an entrance at her backyard nuptials to longtime love Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson in their Georgia backyard on Sunday.
The reality show mom ditched the traditional white gown for a more colorful ensemble -- a cap-sleeve camouflage gown with orange trim and ribbons -- for her walk down the aisle. The blushing bride even carried a bouquet of multi-colored roses on her special day.
Her daughter, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, 7, followed suit with the bright color scheme, wearing a ruffled hot pink-and-orange floor-length gown for the happy occasion.
Little Honey Boo Boo carried a small white basket for her wedding duties. The ceremony was being filmed for the upcoming season of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," which will return to TLC on July 17.
Earlier in the day, TMZ released a photo of an invitation for the big day, in which asked guests to refrain from "cell phones, cameras, or outside videotaping." According to the site, guests were also asked to dress accordingly for the event, meaning "full redneck attire."
Alana's older sisters Pumpkin, Chickadee and Chubbs were also on hand to celebrate the union between Mama June and Sugar Bear.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite