Honey Boo Boo's Mom Mama June Gets Married in Camouflage and Orange Dress
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: TLC/Promotional3 of 14
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: @mirandalambert/Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: TLC/.6 of 14
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.8 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: John Bazemore/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Barnes, Heigl in tune in romance 'Jackie and Ryan'MSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 7:47:36 AM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a New
Here comes the bride, all dressed in ... camouflage and neon orange? Mama June made quite an entrance at her backyard nuptials to longtime love Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson in their Georgia backyard on Sunday.
The reality show mom ditched the traditional white gown for a more colorful ensemble -- a cap-sleeve camouflage gown with orange trim and ribbons -- for her walk down the aisle. The blushing bride even carried a bouquet of multi-colored roses on her special day.
Her daughter, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, 7, followed suit with the bright color scheme, wearing a ruffled hot pink-and-orange floor-length gown for the happy occasion.
Little Honey Boo Boo carried a small white basket for her wedding duties. The ceremony was being filmed for the upcoming season of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," which will return to TLC on July 17.
Earlier in the day, TMZ released a photo of an invitation for the big day, in which asked guests to refrain from "cell phones, cameras, or outside videotaping." According to the site, guests were also asked to dress accordingly for the event, meaning "full redneck attire."
Alana's older sisters Pumpkin, Chickadee and Chubbs were also on hand to celebrate the union between Mama June and Sugar Bear.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite