- Photo: Robert Erdmann/SELF1 of 4
By Molly McGonigle
Alison Sweeney is most famous for her role on "Days of Our Lives." But with the end of the soaps era, Sweeney is focusing on her other gig as the host of "Biggest Loser," where she gets to cheer on contestants trying to lose weight. In the newest issue of Self, out July 19, she talks about the pressure to be thin, healthy habits and how to make working out fun.
On the healthy foods she eats:
"Now I eat small meals throughout the day: oatmeal with cinnamon to start, fruit and yogurt as a snack, and vegetables or with chicken or tuna, and a healthy carb, like a yam, for lunch. I avoid carbs at dinner and usually have a salad. I love lettuce. I'm a rabbit!"
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite