How Kourtney Kardashian Slimmed Down in Record Time After Giving BirthRelated: Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick, Stacy Keibler , Kendall Jenner
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet1 of 9
Baby steps. That's Kourtney Kardashian's secret to losing the baby weight.
Since giving birth on July 8 to daughter Penelope, her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick, the reality star has dropped all but 15 of the nearly 45 pounds she gained while pregnant. But she insists she didn't do anything drastic to get her body back.
"When I'm here around the house, I just eat healthy," the petite brunette told Us Weekly in August of her diet post-Penelope. "After I had Mason and was breastfeeding, I craved sweets, so I ate a box of Nilla Wafers a day. But I haven't done that this time."
Instead, the 33-year-old mother-of-two -- she and Disick have a 2-year-old son, Mason -- is snacking on edamame, a source revealed in the Oct. 22 issue of Us Weekly.
She's also staying active. In September, Kardashian was spotted working out with pals on a beach in Miami. And on Oct. 4, she tweeted about a morning jog on the beach with her sister Kim, calling it "an amazing way to start the day."
Keep clicking to look back at photos of Kourtney's body transformation since welcoming baby No. 2 ...
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: How Kourtney Kardashian Slimmed Down in Record Time After Giving Birth
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite