Hugh Hefner: 'Everything is In Place' for My Wedding
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: RWF/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
"I'm not nervous at all, I'm excited," says the Playboy founder, who celebrated his 85th birthday with a Casablanca-themed bash last weekend. "June is a big month -- Crystal and I will be in London opening a new club, then we'll come back and get married at the mansion! It's going to be a very special year. It's the Chinese year of the rabbit, so the bunny is back!"
While Harris, 24, has made most of the arrangements, Hefner says she does ask for his input, and is a "relaxed" bride-to-be.
"Everything is in place," he says. "She's wonderful and she's done a really terrific job so far with all the planning. She is the one for me!"
And the "Girls Next Door" star had nothing but good things to say about ex-girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson, who's competing on this season's "Dancing With the Stars."
"I have absolutely been watching. And voting!" Hefner tells Us. "I call in. And I've been telling others to vote for her as well. I think she's doing great. There's nothing fake about Kendra. She's a very special lady."
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite