Hugh Hefner: 'Everything is In Place' for My Wedding
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: RWF/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
"I'm not nervous at all, I'm excited," says the Playboy founder, who celebrated his 85th birthday with a Casablanca-themed bash last weekend. "June is a big month -- Crystal and I will be in London opening a new club, then we'll come back and get married at the mansion! It's going to be a very special year. It's the Chinese year of the rabbit, so the bunny is back!"
While Harris, 24, has made most of the arrangements, Hefner says she does ask for his input, and is a "relaxed" bride-to-be.
"Everything is in place," he says. "She's wonderful and she's done a really terrific job so far with all the planning. She is the one for me!"
And the "Girls Next Door" star had nothing but good things to say about ex-girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson, who's competing on this season's "Dancing With the Stars."
"I have absolutely been watching. And voting!" Hefner tells Us. "I call in. And I've been telling others to vote for her as well. I think she's doing great. There's nothing fake about Kendra. She's a very special lady."
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite