Hugh Hefner: "I Have Sex on a Weekly Basis"
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Judy Edd/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 4:08 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 4:40:15 PM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' Monologue
Hugh Hefner's not about to take an insult lying down!
Just days after ex-fiancee Crystal Harris said sex with the Playboy mogul lasted "two seconds," Hefner tweeted (and then deleted) that Harris, 25, "lied about our relationship." Then on Friday, Hefner, 85, reiterated that prior to their split, he and Harris were intimate regularly throughout their relationship.
"For the record, I have sex on a weekly basis," he said. "And I did throughout my two-and-a-half years with Crystal."
But Harris wasn't the only woman getting physical with Hefner. "My sex life involves more than one partner and has since the end of my marriage in 1998," he added.
When one follower suggested that sleeping with multiple women was where Hefner and Harris' relationship "went wrong," he responded: "There's safety in numbers? When I try to settle down [like I did with] Crystal, I get burned."
But Hefner -- who already has two new girlfriends since splitting with Harris -- isn't having any trouble with the ladies. "Curiously enough, my lifestyle attracts a lot of women," he said. "I keep getting these requests to become a girlfriend."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite