Hugh Hefner turns 87, celebrates with wife Crystal Hefner
- Photo: @CrystalHefner/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: @HughHefner/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: @hughhefner/Twitter3 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Here's lookin' at you, Hugh Hefner! The Playboy founder turns 87 on Tuesday, and he got the celebrations started early with a party over the weekend at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.
The birthday boy was dressed up in a white suit and black bow tie, while Crystal wore a complimentary black dress with white lace trim. "We celebrated my birthday Friday night with friends and screened 'Casablanca,' my favorite film," Hefner tweeted Saturday. "These are happy days." (Hefner traditionally celebrates his birthday every year by throwing a Casablanca themed party.)
Crystal also shared a group photo on Instagram of "all the ladies celebrating Hef's birthday," with all the women dressed up for the occasion. And Hefner posted a pic of "the men on 'Casablanca Night,'" labeling it the "beginning of my weekend birthday celebration." In the shot, all of Hefner's male guests are dressed in matching white suits and black bow ties.
On Saturday, Hefner enjoyed some quality private time with his wife, whom he wed on Dec. 31, 2012, by working on his scrapbook. Later that night, the couple had friends over again to watch another Humphrey Bogart movie.
"Friends joined Crystal and I for a screening of Bogart & [Lauren] Bacall in 'To Have & Have Not' tonight," he tweeted Saturday of the classic 1944 film. "One of my favorites."
Just before midnight on Monday, Crystal tweeted, "It's Hugh Hefner's birthday in 10 minutes west coast time! Everyone please go wish him a happy birthday! April 9."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite