Hugh Hefner turns 87, celebrates with wife Crystal Hefner
- Photo: @CrystalHefner/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: @HughHefner/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: @hughhefner/Twitter3 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Here's lookin' at you, Hugh Hefner! The Playboy founder turns 87 on Tuesday, and he got the celebrations started early with a party over the weekend at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.
The birthday boy was dressed up in a white suit and black bow tie, while Crystal wore a complimentary black dress with white lace trim. "We celebrated my birthday Friday night with friends and screened 'Casablanca,' my favorite film," Hefner tweeted Saturday. "These are happy days." (Hefner traditionally celebrates his birthday every year by throwing a Casablanca themed party.)
Crystal also shared a group photo on Instagram of "all the ladies celebrating Hef's birthday," with all the women dressed up for the occasion. And Hefner posted a pic of "the men on 'Casablanca Night,'" labeling it the "beginning of my weekend birthday celebration." In the shot, all of Hefner's male guests are dressed in matching white suits and black bow ties.
On Saturday, Hefner enjoyed some quality private time with his wife, whom he wed on Dec. 31, 2012, by working on his scrapbook. Later that night, the couple had friends over again to watch another Humphrey Bogart movie.
"Friends joined Crystal and I for a screening of Bogart & [Lauren] Bacall in 'To Have & Have Not' tonight," he tweeted Saturday of the classic 1944 film. "One of my favorites."
Just before midnight on Monday, Crystal tweeted, "It's Hugh Hefner's birthday in 10 minutes west coast time! Everyone please go wish him a happy birthday! April 9."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite