Hulk Hogan files defamation suit against ex-wife
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.6 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: VH1/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Giovanni Arnold/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing his ex-wife, claiming she lied and defamed him in her new book.
The St. Petersburg Times reports that Hogan — whose real name is Terry Bollea — filed the lawsuit Thursday in Clearwater, Fla.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
The 18-page lawsuit claims Linda Bollea wrote "Wrestling the Hulk — My Life Against the Ropes" to help revive her career. She wrote that her husband abused her during their marriage and had homosexual encounters.
Terry Bollea says the claims have harmed his reputation. He's demanding a jury trial and a halt to his ex-wife's comments. He says she has also made claims during promotional interviews on national television.
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Linda Bollea received more than 70 percent of the couple's assets in their recent divorce settlement.
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite