Hulk Hogan files defamation suit against ex-wife
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.6 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: VH1/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Giovanni Arnold/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing his ex-wife, claiming she lied and defamed him in her new book.
The St. Petersburg Times reports that Hogan — whose real name is Terry Bollea — filed the lawsuit Thursday in Clearwater, Fla.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
The 18-page lawsuit claims Linda Bollea wrote "Wrestling the Hulk — My Life Against the Ropes" to help revive her career. She wrote that her husband abused her during their marriage and had homosexual encounters.
Terry Bollea says the claims have harmed his reputation. He's demanding a jury trial and a halt to his ex-wife's comments. He says she has also made claims during promotional interviews on national television.
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Linda Bollea received more than 70 percent of the couple's assets in their recent divorce settlement.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite