Hulk Hogan files defamation suit against ex-wife
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.6 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: VH1/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Giovanni Arnold/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing his ex-wife, claiming she lied and defamed him in her new book.
The St. Petersburg Times reports that Hogan — whose real name is Terry Bollea — filed the lawsuit Thursday in Clearwater, Fla.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
The 18-page lawsuit claims Linda Bollea wrote "Wrestling the Hulk — My Life Against the Ropes" to help revive her career. She wrote that her husband abused her during their marriage and had homosexual encounters.
Terry Bollea says the claims have harmed his reputation. He's demanding a jury trial and a halt to his ex-wife's comments. He says she has also made claims during promotional interviews on national television.
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Linda Bollea received more than 70 percent of the couple's assets in their recent divorce settlement.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite