Hulk Hogan files defamation suit against ex-wife
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.6 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: VH1/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Giovanni Arnold/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
- US Journalist Steven Sotloff Beheaded by ISIS in New Video (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie First Wedding Photos Flood Internet on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Clive Cussler returns with 'The Eye of Heaven'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 7:45:26 AM
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original Series
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing his ex-wife, claiming she lied and defamed him in her new book.
The St. Petersburg Times reports that Hogan — whose real name is Terry Bollea — filed the lawsuit Thursday in Clearwater, Fla.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
The 18-page lawsuit claims Linda Bollea wrote "Wrestling the Hulk — My Life Against the Ropes" to help revive her career. She wrote that her husband abused her during their marriage and had homosexual encounters.
Terry Bollea says the claims have harmed his reputation. He's demanding a jury trial and a halt to his ex-wife's comments. He says she has also made claims during promotional interviews on national television.
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Linda Bollea received more than 70 percent of the couple's assets in their recent divorce settlement.
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite