- Photo: Splash News1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
It must have been 'Take Your Dad to Work Day,' or rather 'Take Your Dad to Your Stripping Gig Day.'
Last week, Hulk Hogan attended his daughter Brooke's pole-dancing performance. Decked out in sequined booty shorts, a crop top, and stipper heels, Brooke, 20, took the stage, and Hulk was there with his girlfriend to cheer her on.
"Of course I was there," Hulk told Life & Style Weekly. "I'd watch my daughter perform no matter what she does."
Totally get it, Hulk. It's a special moment in every young girl's life ... first steps, first word, first pole dance. Hopefully he brought his video camera.
Brooke's reality show "Brooke Knows Best" starts it's second season on VH1 in May and her dad is set to appear in several episodes. Whether there will be any father-daughter bonding sessions while shopping for nipple tassles remains to be seen.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite