Hulk Hogan Speaks Out: Why I'm Suing Ex Linda Bollea
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.6 of 16
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: VH1/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni Arnold/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter PanMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:17:10 AM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter Pan
The battle between Hulk Hogan and ex-wife Linda Bollea isn't over.
As reported earlier, the wrestling icon, 58, filed court papers last week accusing his ex, 52, of defamation, after she accused him of brutal physical abuse and cheating on her with a male wrestler.
PHOTOS: When exes attack
Hulk (real name: Terry Bollea) tried to keep a sense of humor about the fracas while making a Saturday appearance at the Spike TV Video Game Awards in Culver City, Calif.
"After the four-year crazy divorce I thought I'd heard everything I could hear in the courtroom," he told Us Weekly, laughing. "Then, all of a sudden she says I abused her, that I was violent. She told everybody that I was a homosexual." (Linda leveled her claims in both a shocking memoir and interviews promoting the book.
PHOTOS: Cursed reality stars
Clarified Hogan about Linda's charge that he had a sexual relationship with fellow wrestler Brutus Beefcake: "If any of that was true, I would admit it, and if I was a homosexual I would embrace it. It's just so crazy to hear, so I have a real problem with it....If you're going to say I'm something that I'm not to try to ruin my career and my livelihood....I have to answer her back."
Hogan, who shares daughter Brooke, 23, and son Nick, 21, with Linda, told Us he's baffled by the situation.
PHOTOS: Stars who survived abuse
"It's so ridiculous," he said. "I don't mean to laugh about it, because it's not funny. But it's insane. It doesn't make any sense to me."
Hogan has a lot to celebrate regardless: He and new wife Jennifer McDaniel celebrate their one-year anniversary later this month. "I've moved on with my life, things are great again," he raved. "I know what it's like to be happy again."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite