Hulk Hogan Speaks Out: Why I'm Suing Ex Linda Bollea
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.6 of 16
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: VH1/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni Arnold/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
The battle between Hulk Hogan and ex-wife Linda Bollea isn't over.
As reported earlier, the wrestling icon, 58, filed court papers last week accusing his ex, 52, of defamation, after she accused him of brutal physical abuse and cheating on her with a male wrestler.
PHOTOS: When exes attack
Hulk (real name: Terry Bollea) tried to keep a sense of humor about the fracas while making a Saturday appearance at the Spike TV Video Game Awards in Culver City, Calif.
"After the four-year crazy divorce I thought I'd heard everything I could hear in the courtroom," he told Us Weekly, laughing. "Then, all of a sudden she says I abused her, that I was violent. She told everybody that I was a homosexual." (Linda leveled her claims in both a shocking memoir and interviews promoting the book.
PHOTOS: Cursed reality stars
Clarified Hogan about Linda's charge that he had a sexual relationship with fellow wrestler Brutus Beefcake: "If any of that was true, I would admit it, and if I was a homosexual I would embrace it. It's just so crazy to hear, so I have a real problem with it....If you're going to say I'm something that I'm not to try to ruin my career and my livelihood....I have to answer her back."
Hogan, who shares daughter Brooke, 23, and son Nick, 21, with Linda, told Us he's baffled by the situation.
PHOTOS: Stars who survived abuse
"It's so ridiculous," he said. "I don't mean to laugh about it, because it's not funny. But it's insane. It doesn't make any sense to me."
Hogan has a lot to celebrate regardless: He and new wife Jennifer McDaniel celebrate their one-year anniversary later this month. "I've moved on with my life, things are great again," he raved. "I know what it's like to be happy again."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite