Hulk Hogan to File Lawsuits Over Sex Tape
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.10 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Reality TV star and former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing a Tampa Bay-based disc jockey, the DJ's ex-wife and a New York media group over a sex tape.
According to a news release from Hogan's publicist, two lawsuits will be discussed during a news conference Monday afternoon near the federal courthouse in Tampa.
Hogan says he was secretly taped six years ago having sex with the ex-wife of DJ Bubba "The Love Sponge" Clem. Portions of the video of Hogan and Heather Clem were posted on the online gossip site Gawker.
Hogan has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Gawker.
Hogan's real name is Terry Bollea.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite