Hulk Hogan wins temporary restraining order against gossip website
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 10
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.8 of 10
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Universal's Kevin Grayson to Head Film Distribution at Robert Simonds' New CompanyMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Gary Oldman Will Produce 'Deep Web' Series for Spike TVMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:17:00 AM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's Museum
Wrestler Hulk Hogan has won a temporary legal order barring the bosses of a gossip website from posting an excerpt of his sex tape online.
The reality TV star filed a $100 million federal lawsuit against bosses at Gawker last year after they uploaded a one-minute clip from a sex tape he made with Heather Clem, but Hogan, who cited invasion of privacy and infliction of emotional distress, failed to win the case.
The 59-year-old re-filed the suit in the state of Florida, and on Wednesday, Judge Pamela Campbell of the Sixth Judicial Circuit in Pinellas County granted Hogan's request for a temporary restraining order, forcing editors to pull the popular video from their site. All copies and photos of the saucy footage must also be handed over to the sports star's attorney, Charles Hader, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby's Here!
From Crowd Ignite