Hulk Hogan wins temporary restraining order against gossip website
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 10
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.8 of 10
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Wrestler Hulk Hogan has won a temporary legal order barring the bosses of a gossip website from posting an excerpt of his sex tape online.
The reality TV star filed a $100 million federal lawsuit against bosses at Gawker last year after they uploaded a one-minute clip from a sex tape he made with Heather Clem, but Hogan, who cited invasion of privacy and infliction of emotional distress, failed to win the case.
The 59-year-old re-filed the suit in the state of Florida, and on Wednesday, Judge Pamela Campbell of the Sixth Judicial Circuit in Pinellas County granted Hogan's request for a temporary restraining order, forcing editors to pull the popular video from their site. All copies and photos of the saucy footage must also be handed over to the sports star's attorney, Charles Hader, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite