Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed move in together after three weeks of dating
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: CAMO PHAM/GSI2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: WP#RWG/ZOJ/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
An insider reveals to Us that the couple's new address is in none other than Atlanta, Ga., where Somerhalder is currently filming season six of "The Vampire Diaries" with his costar and (amicable!) ex-girlfriend Nina Dobrev.
"[Nikki] goes to set every day," the source says, adding that the lovebirds plan to also share an L.A. place, too.
Sleeping under the same roof is the second big milestone in the pair's relationship. Two weeks after Us broke news that they were an item, Somerhalder revealed that he and the "Twilight" alum, 26, were the proud new owners of a horse named Eagle.
"What amazing creatures they are. Wow," Somerhalder, 35, wrote via Instagram on Aug. 5. "Thank you @iamnikkireed for snapping this special moment, with our big baby boy."
Somerhalder previously dated Dobrev for three years until their split in May 2013. Reed filed for divorce from husband Paul McDonald after two years of marriage in May 2014, and briefly dated Dancing With the Stars pro Derek Hough (also Dobrev's ex) before falling for the TVD hunk. Friends of the couple, however, don't seem shocked about how serious it's become between the two.
"There was always an attraction," a mutual pal explains to Us, "so it was easy to slip into dating."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite