Somerhalder on Girlfriend Dobrev: 'We're the Luckiest People'
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 9
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Winning/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its HeroesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:58:00 AM
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' Gets New Title, Release DateMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:48:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Should Outmuscle Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&apoMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Review: 'Leave You' _ A-list cast, B-grade resultMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:25:10 AM
- Emma Watson 'touched' by reception in UruguayMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:21:02 AM
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its Heroes
By Rebecca Silverstein
It's no secret that "The Vampire Diaries" stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are an off-screen couple. After years of keeping their partnership on the DL, they decided to go public with their relationship at June's MuchMusic Video Awards.
RELATED: Will Nina and Ian last?
Perhaps it was spending a summer of love together that pushed them out of hiding. From getting cozy at Coachella to pairing off in Paris, it seems like they took their relationship to the next level during the summer hiatus.
And now that the show's third season is in full swing, the couple has a lot of time on set together to look forward to. "[Elena and Damon] get a lot more time together because Stefan kind of takes off and ditches them," Ian told us at Bing Presents The CW Premiere Party.
So how does Ian feel about getting more on-screen time with his girl? "It's awesome. Here's the deal: We work so well together. We've been doing this for two years," he said. "We love it. We're the luckiest people in this business."
RELATED: Why we love 'The Vampire Diaries'
For more exclusive content on The CW premiere week, go to www.cwtv.com/bing.
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite