Somerhalder on Girlfriend Dobrev: 'We're the Luckiest People'
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 9
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Winning/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By Rebecca Silverstein
It's no secret that "The Vampire Diaries" stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are an off-screen couple. After years of keeping their partnership on the DL, they decided to go public with their relationship at June's MuchMusic Video Awards.
RELATED: Will Nina and Ian last?
Perhaps it was spending a summer of love together that pushed them out of hiding. From getting cozy at Coachella to pairing off in Paris, it seems like they took their relationship to the next level during the summer hiatus.
And now that the show's third season is in full swing, the couple has a lot of time on set together to look forward to. "[Elena and Damon] get a lot more time together because Stefan kind of takes off and ditches them," Ian told us at Bing Presents The CW Premiere Party.
So how does Ian feel about getting more on-screen time with his girl? "It's awesome. Here's the deal: We work so well together. We've been doing this for two years," he said. "We love it. We're the luckiest people in this business."
RELATED: Why we love 'The Vampire Diaries'
For more exclusive content on The CW premiere week, go to www.cwtv.com/bing.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite