Somerhalder on Girlfriend Dobrev: 'We're the Luckiest People'
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 9
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Winning/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By Rebecca Silverstein
It's no secret that "The Vampire Diaries" stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are an off-screen couple. After years of keeping their partnership on the DL, they decided to go public with their relationship at June's MuchMusic Video Awards.
RELATED: Will Nina and Ian last?
Perhaps it was spending a summer of love together that pushed them out of hiding. From getting cozy at Coachella to pairing off in Paris, it seems like they took their relationship to the next level during the summer hiatus.
And now that the show's third season is in full swing, the couple has a lot of time on set together to look forward to. "[Elena and Damon] get a lot more time together because Stefan kind of takes off and ditches them," Ian told us at Bing Presents The CW Premiere Party.
So how does Ian feel about getting more on-screen time with his girl? "It's awesome. Here's the deal: We work so well together. We've been doing this for two years," he said. "We love it. We're the luckiest people in this business."
RELATED: Why we love 'The Vampire Diaries'
For more exclusive content on The CW premiere week, go to www.cwtv.com/bing.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite