Somerhalder on Girlfriend Dobrev: 'We're the Luckiest People'
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 9
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Winning/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Rebecca Silverstein
It's no secret that "The Vampire Diaries" stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are an off-screen couple. After years of keeping their partnership on the DL, they decided to go public with their relationship at June's MuchMusic Video Awards.
RELATED: Will Nina and Ian last?
Perhaps it was spending a summer of love together that pushed them out of hiding. From getting cozy at Coachella to pairing off in Paris, it seems like they took their relationship to the next level during the summer hiatus.
And now that the show's third season is in full swing, the couple has a lot of time on set together to look forward to. "[Elena and Damon] get a lot more time together because Stefan kind of takes off and ditches them," Ian told us at Bing Presents The CW Premiere Party.
So how does Ian feel about getting more on-screen time with his girl? "It's awesome. Here's the deal: We work so well together. We've been doing this for two years," he said. "We love it. We're the luckiest people in this business."
RELATED: Why we love 'The Vampire Diaries'
For more exclusive content on The CW premiere week, go to www.cwtv.com/bing.
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite