Ice-T, CoCo step out together after photo scandal
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Ice still loves CoCo.
Just days after a very public outburst over wife CoCo Austin's PDA-packed pictures with another man, Ice-T is ready to forgive, forget, and move on. On Monday, the rapper and "Law & Order: SVU" actor, 54, reunited with his glamour model spouse, 33, in New York, where they hit up an event at the Last Rites Gallery. To see a photo from their night out, click here.
Wearing matching black outfits -- complete with matching leather jackets -- the Ice Loves CoCo stars put up a united front as they happily posed together for photographers.
Incidentally, posing for the camera is what got Austin in trouble with her husband in the first place. On Friday, Dec. 8, the married model surfaced in a series of affectionate Instagram snapshots with rapper AP.9 in Vegas, where she is currently starring in the burlesque revue Peepshow. (Austin made her debut earlier this month, replacing former headliner and fellow blonde bombshell Holly Madison, who is nearly seven months pregnant with her first child.)
The photos, which have since been deleted, show Austin cozing up to AP.9 as he kisses her cheek and buries his face in her neck. Not surprisingly, Ice-T (born Tracy Marrow) was less than thrilled to see his wife of 11 years with another man.
"Most of [the pics are] disrespectful and in bad taste," he tweeted Dec. 8. "She's made me look and feel like s--t."
Austin initially tried to downplay the incident but later issued a remorseful mea culpa on Twitter: "Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband," she shared. "However the pics were the only thing that happened."
"I feel so sad. The bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he's upset," she added. "There's no excuse for my actions. I'm so sorry baby & to everyone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite