Ice-T, CoCo step out together after photo scandal
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Ice still loves CoCo.
Just days after a very public outburst over wife CoCo Austin's PDA-packed pictures with another man, Ice-T is ready to forgive, forget, and move on. On Monday, the rapper and "Law & Order: SVU" actor, 54, reunited with his glamour model spouse, 33, in New York, where they hit up an event at the Last Rites Gallery. To see a photo from their night out, click here.
Wearing matching black outfits -- complete with matching leather jackets -- the Ice Loves CoCo stars put up a united front as they happily posed together for photographers.
Incidentally, posing for the camera is what got Austin in trouble with her husband in the first place. On Friday, Dec. 8, the married model surfaced in a series of affectionate Instagram snapshots with rapper AP.9 in Vegas, where she is currently starring in the burlesque revue Peepshow. (Austin made her debut earlier this month, replacing former headliner and fellow blonde bombshell Holly Madison, who is nearly seven months pregnant with her first child.)
The photos, which have since been deleted, show Austin cozing up to AP.9 as he kisses her cheek and buries his face in her neck. Not surprisingly, Ice-T (born Tracy Marrow) was less than thrilled to see his wife of 11 years with another man.
"Most of [the pics are] disrespectful and in bad taste," he tweeted Dec. 8. "She's made me look and feel like s--t."
Austin initially tried to downplay the incident but later issued a remorseful mea culpa on Twitter: "Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband," she shared. "However the pics were the only thing that happened."
"I feel so sad. The bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he's upset," she added. "There's no excuse for my actions. I'm so sorry baby & to everyone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite