Ice-T, CoCo step out together after photo scandal
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Ice still loves CoCo.
Just days after a very public outburst over wife CoCo Austin's PDA-packed pictures with another man, Ice-T is ready to forgive, forget, and move on. On Monday, the rapper and "Law & Order: SVU" actor, 54, reunited with his glamour model spouse, 33, in New York, where they hit up an event at the Last Rites Gallery. To see a photo from their night out, click here.
Wearing matching black outfits -- complete with matching leather jackets -- the Ice Loves CoCo stars put up a united front as they happily posed together for photographers.
Incidentally, posing for the camera is what got Austin in trouble with her husband in the first place. On Friday, Dec. 8, the married model surfaced in a series of affectionate Instagram snapshots with rapper AP.9 in Vegas, where she is currently starring in the burlesque revue Peepshow. (Austin made her debut earlier this month, replacing former headliner and fellow blonde bombshell Holly Madison, who is nearly seven months pregnant with her first child.)
The photos, which have since been deleted, show Austin cozing up to AP.9 as he kisses her cheek and buries his face in her neck. Not surprisingly, Ice-T (born Tracy Marrow) was less than thrilled to see his wife of 11 years with another man.
"Most of [the pics are] disrespectful and in bad taste," he tweeted Dec. 8. "She's made me look and feel like s--t."
Austin initially tried to downplay the incident but later issued a remorseful mea culpa on Twitter: "Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband," she shared. "However the pics were the only thing that happened."
"I feel so sad. The bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he's upset," she added. "There's no excuse for my actions. I'm so sorry baby & to everyone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite